Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

That seems to be a common theme. On many of the songs I'm hearing about 30 seconds of source and 4 minutes of...something else. The quality of the songs is great but there's a lot that's completely unrecognizable.

Okay, I'm going to say this simply because its been bugging me.

I see that there are supposed to be 47 tracks done. Add that on to the 8 bonus tracks not mentioned, and you should have 55 tracks total. I went back and found I only had 54. So... where's the last one?

Specifically, Avaris' mix of Cecil Becomes a Paladin. :?

Okay, I'm going to say this simply because its been bugging me.

I see that there are supposed to be 47 tracks done. Add that on to the 8 bonus tracks not mentioned, and you should have 55 tracks total. I went back and found I only had 54. So... where's the last one?

Specifically, Avaris' mix of Cecil Becomes a Paladin. :?

Well, one of the tracks on the original post (Dancing Calcobrena by John Revoredo) somehow ended up being a bonus track. So if you take that away, the number of tracks should be correct.

I'm not sure if Avaris had a different mix for "Cecil Becomes a Paladin," but my guess is that it was a remix of "Sorrow and Loss" and was just mis-named in the first post.

Everything seems to be in order, even though the original post is a bit inaccurate.

Well, one of the tracks on the original post (Dancing Calcobrena by John Revoredo) somehow ended up being a bonus track. So if you take that away, the number of tracks should be correct.

I'm not sure if Avaris had a different mix for "Cecil Becomes a Paladin," but my guess is that it was a remix of "Sorrow and Loss" and was just mis-named in the first post.

Everything seems to be in order, even though the original post is a bit inaccurate.

Yup, my dancing calcobrena mix is a bonus track.

EDIT: man, Vampire Hunter Dan's track is awesome. I mean..really AWESOME. His piece "A Saviour Ascends" stands out. And.. counting Pot Hocket's rendition of Love Theme, this album has some awesome stuff going on! I've barely heard 5 random tracks and im really excited. Sounds great.

Awesome work OA and everyone who participated in this!