Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

Congrats on your new job! :-)

I look forward to hearing the WIP. :-)

Neko and Audix, i've penciled you two gentlemen in for the fight tracks. Consider the end of the month your deadline to have a Very Strong WIP.

I still need to hear back from 2Radical about the status of his Fight 1 track which died out, but things should be ok.

The way things are going, I think we might as well finish all of the tracks. I need to figure out how to accomplish this while still staying within the deadline set, but Tales project needs to have time to shine first anyways, and there is plenty that needs to be done even after all the tracks are sent to me.

As for WIPs, I expect Airship, Cecil becomes a Paladin, and Rydia to be done within a week, and the rest of the existing WIPs have either spoken with me and moved my heart of stone with their sad stories, or have requested assistance in finishing.

This project has been great so far, and I'm very excited to share it with the community. 25 completed tracks in 8 months is totally kickass, so keep up the hard work, everyone, we are doing awesome! :-D

So just as a shout out to anyone who's interested:

I'm interested in collaborating on one of three possible tracks, depending on who and how.

but it's these tracks:

Golbez, Clad in dark

Castle Damcyan

Illusionary World

if you're interested in collaborating contact OA or I.

It may be tricky, but I wouldn't mind working on Illusionary World with you...

So just as a shout out to anyone who's interested:

I'm interested in collaborating on one of three possible tracks, depending on who and how.

but it's these tracks:

Golbez, Clad in dark

Castle Damcyan

Illusionary World

if you're interested in collaborating contact OA or I.

If you need male voice or a tenor recorder, let me know -- I'd be glad to help with another track!