Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

Actually, Sunday might make more sense, as the servers to get the actual files won't be as pounded; meaning more people will actually have the album.

A Dilemma draws near!

OA attacks with indecision!

OA MISSES!

A Dilemma begins casting Meteo!

OA attacks with Executive decision!

CRITICAL HIT!

A Dilemma takes 9999 damage!

A Dilemma dies!

OA receives 259 exp, 78 g.

A Dilemma drops a chest!

OA opens the chest and receives SUNDAY LISTENING PARTY AT 6PM EST!

ps. i'll be sure to save a chat log. I gotz yor back, Stevo <3

guess who bought a 'OMG 2 SCREENS' today at his place of work for fourteen dollars. and it works! if i don't sell it to make some cash, i'm totally getting ff4 on that system rather than playing on my psp.

This made my day. Literally.

Oh, and a) I may or may not still be going out of town that weekend. It depends how much the plane tickets are, as the person taking me alluded to them being $200-$300 AH!! and B) even so, I may be back in town to listen at 6 PM on the Sunday anyway.

This is such an exciting and interesting week.

Turns out I'll not be going away that weekend, so I'm definitely down for the listening party. Last weekend was a bit of a letdown, so this better pick up the pace of "every weekend of summer is better than the last" or I'm personally filing a court case against OA, Avaris, and AudioFidelity for false advertising. :-o

Turns out I'll not be going away that weekend, so I'm definitely down for the listening party. Last weekend was a bit of a letdown, so this better pick up the pace of "every weekend of summer is better than the last" or I'm personally filing a court case against OA, Avaris, and AudioFidelity for false advertising. :-o

They might counter file with slander... :P