Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

They need to update their tracklist then, they are totally throwing you under the bus. :-D

lol me too actually, my song has been done for a while now, approved, and officially named, but I'm still "ALMOST" status on OCR forums...

Mot that I care though, I think it's funny considering I am WIP queen of the world.

In the time we've been waiting for DQD, I've basically started and almost finished another song since, which is lol for me...

(Not that this project doesn't take TOP priority) ahem

Crynzer: Maybe you could submit it as an individual remix and not as part of this album.

Anyways, I have the FF4 DS OST and the music is very similiar, so no big changes. Also, lookin' good people! LOOKIN' GOOD! Coincidentally, the Dreadful Fight is what got me into listening to game music. And how can I hear the tracks; I've heard that you can, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Hey guys! I made a Synphonic/heavy metal version of Within the Giant if ur intrested just pm or email me or just put a simple reply :D ... anyway Cheers!

yo i don't care about you all but i want to hear this. you should make a wip thread in the normal wip forum and pm me the link so i can hear it.

oa, you are demoted to little spoon, although my wife is a tiny person. although, if you're really gonna be daddy spoon, you get a spoon rest as well.

i don't have intarwebs at my house for a few days until we get it set up (we moved into our new apartment as of yesterday afternoon), so call me tonight. i've got your number, if you don't have mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...