pixietricks WINS OurStage March finals: zircon in 3rd, sgx in 4th! Thanks all :D

zircon

Signed up as Polo83 (someone already claimed Polo), voted, and fanned both of you. Your qualifying tracks display quite a lot of arrangement evolution, synth variety, and production polish. And of course heart. <3

Rock on.

Thank you everyone!! It really means a lot that you guys are doing this for us. If any of you are in the Philadelphia area I will personally make you a cheesesteak or bowl of pudding. Your choice.

BTW: There are actually two more rounds of voting coming up, though they're much shorter, with generally fewer battles available - semi-finals (figures out the best of each genre) and finals (figures out the best song of any genre.) So, since we're already at the top now, you don't have to keep voting - as long as we're in the top 10, we'll move on to the next round. THEN we wanna be #1 :D

Mindbender and Breathing You In both made it to the semis. Not sure about the others since I haven't gone to vote on those yet.

EDIT: Both Hajime and Antigravity made it to the semis in New Age/World as well. Congrats Zircon and Pixie! Ironically I found that out when the songs were set against each other.

I'm on ourstage too, and competing in a different genre from pixie and zircon. I'm in the Electronic genre (zircon is in the techno/club genre). My Coactive remix is in the top ten in the semifinals right now, so you won't have to do much judging until mine pops up.

OFKPSIFFYGVI.jpg

I don't expect to win the grand prize, but if I win the channel (which gets me a $100 credit gift card and a wowowow T-shirt) I will either give 5 people who become my friend and post a comment on my profile saying you voted for me a $10 coupon for my my music store or, if a LOT of people do it, I'll give $5 coupons to 10 people. $5 is enough to buy digital versions of my new album and several of my older ones, so its free music for you, and you have a pretty good chance of winning it I think. Also, very soon I will be selling music from other artists in my store, so it will work for that too.

So, click the image above, click judge at the top of the screen, judge till you get to my track and say you LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Then become my friend and post a comment in my profile. Rad! Thanks!

Thank you everyone!! It really means a lot that you guys are doing this for us. If any of you are in the Philadelphia area I will personally make you a cheesesteak or bowl of pudding. Your choice.

If work sends me to Pittsburgh (reasonably likely), I may very well rent a car and drive down to Philly. That is, if you and Jill can put up with me :)

Fan'd.

I'm vegetarian, how about some cheeseCAKE?

EDIT: I clicked judge, and the first song that came up was breathing you in, I had to fight myself not to mark the other one as offensive.

Wooooo, let's shoot for an OCR sweep!

How awesome would it be if Coactive won Electronic, Breathing You In won Techno/Club/Dance, and Hajime (or Antigravity) won New Age/World? XD

I would say that observing the spectacle of said songs winning their respective genre fields would be quite exhilarating.

Yeah, but things could get hairy tomorrow if the other competitors get THEIR fans to vote too. Remember, if you voted in the quarterfinals, your votes are reset for the semifinals (where we are now) so you have another 45 rounds that can be judged. These will also be reset for the finals, which are one day (this Monday) where we'll all be (hopefully) competing for $5,000 :)

So, click the image above, click judge at the top of the screen, judge till you get to my track and say you LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Then become my friend and post a comment in my profile.

I fan'd, I'm about to judge, and I left a comment wherein I do not hyphenate the word "headphones" as it does not appear in said comment.

Instead of free credit, as compensation for my cooperation in matters relating to the judging of song Coactive, the fanning of one SGX, and the commenting that took place on one SGX's profile page, I ask only for your unquestioned loyalty.

If that is unacceptable to you, a simple "Thanks SotSS, you jack ass" will suffice, though preferably without the attitude.