pixietricks WINS OurStage March finals: zircon in 3rd, sgx in 4th! Thanks all :D

zircon

Well, I managed to get just over 360 votes in -- good luck to all three of you, and be sure to let us know the results when you find them out!

Edit: Cyrus is really #2? I thought Sean Cox's piece in the Christian genre was most deserving after the OCR crowd. Also, I love the dulcimer in "People and Private Music".

Though by far the funniest was the piece Jill warned me about earlier today -- the chipmunk rap song by "Invincible" -- a dumb artist name for someone who sounds like that.

Yo, everbody. I voted for zircon, Jill and sgx in every battle that they were in; I also became a fan on both of the pages. On the website, it says that the $5000 prize for the music finals goes Jillian Goldin for "Hajime." It also says that zircon's "Breathing You In" is in first place for Techno. Congratulations!:wink:

Edit: Darn, I didn't know it was already posted.

yes, and I got 1st for Electronic.

Woo. Thanks for everyone's votes! We'll probably be back next month to nag you for votes again if we all make it into quarterfinals!

Rock Band Still Alive time!!!!

Oh, and I shall dole out the store credit I promised for helping me win the semifinals tomorrow.

yes, and I got 1st for Electronic.

Woo. Thanks for everyone's votes! We'll probably be back next month to nag you for votes again if we all make it into quarterfinals!

Rock Band Still Alive time!!!!

Firstly, Congrats to Jill!

Secondly, Congrats to all three of you for making it to the finals without ridiculous OCR solicitation :<

Thirdly, Congrats for making it to the top 10, and at one point, it was the three of you holding the top 3

Awesome! We did it guys! And by we I mean Jill's awesome track. :D

EDIT: Well I did like that Cyrus track but not better than Breathing You In! And I just have to point out that the last place winner is Myriad which had held #1 for so long today.

I'm entering two songs in the Experimental category for April.

What I've listened to so far in that category totally blows, but that never means I'll do well. Might as well give it a shot though. I'm entering Pieces from my Tanasinn EP and Evaporative Air Coolers from Cyberpunk Adventure. I entered Emotica to the Electronic channel but eh.

Well, I managed to get just over 360 votes in -- good luck to all three of you, and be sure to let us know the results when you find them out!

Edit: Cyrus is really #2? I thought Sean Cox's piece in the Christian genre was most deserving after the OCR crowd. Also, I love the dulcimer in "People and Private Music".

Though by far the funniest was the piece Jill warned me about earlier today -- the chipmunk rap song by "Invincible" -- a dumb artist name for someone who sounds like that.

Personally, I wasn't impressed by that track. The few others that piqued my interest was the Skinner and Divination songs - that artist was called Mixture btw, Invincible was the name of the track heh.