Heavy Metal magazines

SLyGeN

I've never really browsed any of them because over here on the West Coast, Metal gets little to no love at all. I even thought I didn't like music as a kid because all I was ever exposed to was shit like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys and Sum41. But I digress.

Anybody know of any good ones? I'm personally interested in something that's a mix between a Men's magazine and a European Metal magazine.

Also semi off-topic, I had the misfortune of reading King the other day. It was a painful read.

A mix of Men's Magazine and Metal Magazine. What you need is a magazine with naked pictures of Metallica. WAAAHAHAHA! No but seriously, I can't remember the names of any of the metal magazines that I've seen, but even in Hawaii, where there's ABSOLUTELY ZERO metal, I saw some magazines at Borders. So if you have a shop like Borders, just check out the music magazines. You can tell which ones are good for metal just by the covers yo.