OCR's 1st Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourmanent

Arek the Absolute

WELCOME TO OCREMIX'S FIRST SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL TOURNAMENT

(hosted by ClanOCR)

Since this is OCR's first tournament, I am going to keep things rather simple.

TOURNAMENT PLAY IS AS FOLLOWS:

-Three stock with no time limit

-Double Elimination

-Items are off

-Rounds will be best 3 out of 5 (mainly to give people a chance JIC they get f'ed over by lag)

-Stages will be random at first, then whoever lost the first match will get to chose the stage next.

-No limit on who you can choose. If you play one character, you aren't stuck using that one character the whole tournament.

THE FOLLOWING STAGES ARE BANNED:

-Flatzone 2

-Mushroomy Kingdom

-Rumble Falls

-Norfair

-Spear Pillar

-Port Town Aero Dive

-WarioWare, Inc.

-New Pork City

-Summit

-Skyworld

-75 M

-Mario Bros

-Hanenbow

-Temple (Melee)

-Onett (Melee)

-Rainbow Cruise (Melee)

-Big Blue (Melee)

-Brinstar (Melee)

Below is the tournament bracket. To make it easy on both competitors, please meet up in #clanocr on the enterthegame server to set up times to play. The channel is the best place to meet up with the rest of the entrants of the tournament. If you have any problems connecting to the server or the channel, contact me on AIM as soon as possible so we can fix this.

ocrbp5.PNG

Since this is a double elimination tournament, don't worry if you lose in a round! You will have two chances to win this, so if you happen to goof and lose once, no worries!

Since this is the first brawl tournament, let us make it one to remember! Good luck and have fun!

Also, PLEASE dont forget to record your matches if they are under three minutes. I want to get this thing archived as much as possible!

RECORD YOUR MATCHES IF UNDER 3 MINUTES

What happens in the case of a disconnect? Sometimes my internet likes to die randomly.

Hopefully that doesnt happen, but if you keep getting disconnects, the only thing I can say is...well...better luck next time. I have people lined up to replace people just in case problems like this happen.

Goodluck :?

I sent you a PM Cynical, but in case anyone else needs to get in touch with me for this tournament, you can catch me on AIM at "StebenXC". My profile probably has another AIM name, but it's on my desktop which I don't check often.

I'm also lurking IRC on the #ClanOCR channel often.

Hopefully that doesnt happen, but if you keep getting disconnects, the only thing I can say is...well...better luck next time. I have people lined up to replace people just in case problems like this happen.

Goodluck :?

Yea, it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I more meant like should we just replay that match or count it as a loss for me, etc.

That is actually a good question. I inputted your name along with everyone elses, but TIO didn't show it.

If everyone plays their matches, you can take my spot I guess.

I am giving everyone 2 days to at least check in. If we don't hear nothing from you in 2 days, then you will be replaced one of the many people that want to join and are actually available.