OCR's 1st Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourmanent

Arek the Absolute

Hi, I'm Oceania, and I'm registered as Ocean for the tournament. I'll add you tonight, linkspast, and you can find my code under Jam's name in the database.

you have a silly dedede :3

E: atma beats ibanez 3-1

gt beats atma 3-1

expected

Cynical beats Steben in a lagtastic 3-0.

:-/ Yeah, apparently this will be the last SSBB tournament I take part in while I live here (until August), cause that was actually a good connection by our standards. The internet in this apartment complex sucks :(

Guess I'm up against Neoforte now.

Sorry, I've been PMing with Jam Stunna, who as of now still hasn't added me. I looked for him online last night and am online now waiting to see if he will come on. Here is our correspondence regarding yesterday:

me: hey, looks like we're up first. what times are good for you? I'm generally free around 11pm-1am est, most of the day mon and wed, all day friday, and weekend afternoons.

Jam: Those times are perfect. Let's add each other tonight and try to play our matches tonight. See you then.

me: hey, i checked a few times between 11 and 12 but didn't see you. i have a bit of schoolwork to catch up on though so i went to do that. but i'll be on tomorrow night. i'm on aim all the time, so it's easy to reach me on that too.

Please reconsider. I know I'm still a lurker around these parts, but I am committed to this. I was not aware posting in the main thread was required, and again apologize.

Red Shadow and I are going to replay our marches tomorrow due to issues with communication and lag.

HengDe: I added your friend code, but I haven't been confirmed by you. However Arek decides to resolve this situation, I'll abide by that decision.

Linkspast: my wife is waiting for you to add us.

that's odd because on my list, it still says "awaiting confirmation". i double checked the number with the one on the database yesterday, but i'll try re-adding you now to see if that fixes it.

edit: after double checking your code again, i deleted you and re-added you, but it still says awaiting registration.

Well, since HengDe did pm you after all...guess Red Shadow takes my spot then.

Red Shadow will now be added into the tournament. Since I am now out, dPaladin will have to play his first round match again but this time with Red Shadow to make it fair for everyone.

And that is that...

EDIT: Here is the updated bracket

ocrbp4.JPG

This is lame.. I want to play someone who I can get a hold of, Oceania has not even accepted me as a friend..

Has any one been able to play Jam?

We've already added you. We were waiting for you to confirm us.

HengDe- I don't have a PC, so I can't communicate with you about counterpicks during the match, unless you don't mind calling me. I'll send you my # in PM later if you want it. Same thing for your matches against my wife, linkspast.

EDIT- If my new PC doesn't arrive today by 9:00 PM EST, then my wife and I will forfeit our matches. It's too hard to communicate without AIM, and we're just holding people up at this point.

HengDe- I don't have a PC, so I can't communicate with you about counterpicks during the match, unless you don't mind calling me. I'll send you my # in PM later if you want it. Same thing for your matches against my wife, linkspast.

How do you confirm... all i get in my friend roster is a note next to your name saying, Awaiting registration

EDIT- If my new PC doesn't arrive today by 9:00 PM EST, then my wife and I will forfeit our matches. It's too hard to communicate without AIM, and we're just holding people up at this point.

You two are people that have been in communication for a while. Don't forget.

HengDe is already comfortable callin uz guyz so stay k :)))