The Prodigy Remix

Bozlifyme

Alright, no WIP right now, but please don't stop reading becasue I need some HELP.

I know people are going to think this should be in the FruityLoops section but I plan to post a WIP up here on this thread so I decided to throw in in the WIP section.

I want to remix The Prodigy's Charly with Poison, but I don't know how to make the sounds I want in FruityLoops. I want the main riff of Poison and the weird sound from Charly. See below for links to samples of these sounds. I plan to make the loops I want in FL and then go to a different program for arrangement.

If someone could help me out and either make these in FL or teach me how to do it, I would be supremely grateful. And please don't tell me to go look at the tutorials becasue there's nothing on there at my level of understanding, which is nothing. Hell, I thought it was amazing that I figured out how to import midis and put instruments to the tracks sooo...

Please someone help me.

qudboqap