The FINAL FANTASY III ReMix Album - "Echoes of Eternity" - loool

zircon

I usually get on projects just by asking, but this time I thought I'd audition just like everyone else to show that I'm not above the system. Yeah, I picked the Prelude which is pretty ZOMG OVERDONE, but I've just never heard it done *right*. This is by far my most interpretive and experimental arrangement yet, and in my opinion finally does the Prelude justice. Have a listen, but remember to keep an open mind.

http://dhsu.vgpiano.com/arranged/ff3prel.mp3

I for one hope this project doesn't fail. In my opinion i think VOTL was a big let down, but thats just because im not a huge Trance fan. Best of luck though ill be looking forward to it!

Oh, not to diss the cover art, but as some one in the design feild, i could prob tell you that took him, or anyone, maybe 10.5 secs to make.

It's about damn time we got off this FF7 asstrain and started focusing on a game with a truly ingenious soundtrack. People may call this the indy game of the Final Fantasy series, but I just say FUCK YOU to that. You don't even know.

Props to you guys, dammit.

Dammit.

YES!!!! You guys are remixing music from my favorite Final Fantasy! Hell, my first Final Fantasy game!!! Yeah, many people are going to be butthurt about yet again ANOTHER Final Fantasy album, but this is Final Fantasy III goddamn you, one of the three greatest 2-D Final Fantasy games ever!

I basically in tears to know that their's a FFIII remake! God, tell me that one of you guys are working on Ella's Theme!

We discussed doing Final Fantasy III, or Final Fantasy IIIά, which was an unreleased so-called International version. It had a few new bosses, a new town, some new jobs and classes, and was going to be part of a dual pack for the NES. It would have brought the second and third games to our shores together, but Square axed the idea. Something about giving up on the US market at the time.

Anyway, since it wasn't released, we voted to skip the "ά" version and go with the regular one.

I'll be handling track 11 for those interested.

Good luck to everyone.

Don't doubt the pedigrees; we're talking about a roster of pros and semi-pros who are pretty quick/efficient/kickass. I don't believe for a minute they'll miss deadline.

I will admit, however, my very first thought was, "Damn, some series just get projects up the colon while other deserving titles haven't been touched yet!" :tomatoface: But that kind of thing is up to my slow ass, innit? One day after your deadline, I will discuss Yu-know-who.

I wish you all the best in carrying out this project - I'm sure with the massive popularity that greeted the original on NES that we all have fond memories growing up with the music and as such will be supporting it in large numbers.

Go for it guys!

(Although I'm slightly disappointed there is no Shael Riley in this - no Crystal of my Groin?)