S.s.h Please Help Please I Beg

Cloud187

Hello I have been looking everywhere theres only one torrent i found and it got stuck at 98% and the songs do not work properly until its done. I have all the stuff off his site where can I get all his stuff hes amazing please someone help me!

I was also wondering if anyone knows more about S.S.H and the type of equipment he uses ? I am sure he uses a guitar and a synthesizer of some sort or amazing amp of some style. If anyone has more info on him or his set up and music I would be curious I am a big fan of his but cannot find anything about him or where to find his stuff please help.

Uh, if you have all the music off of his site, why would you need to get any more? Odds are, all the music he has put on his site, is all the music he has ever released onto the internet.

As for instrumentation, I have no clue. Guitar, a damn good synthesizer, and a damn good amp is my guess.

I was also wondering if anyone knows more about S.S.H and the type of equipment he uses ? I am sure he uses a guitar and a synthesizer of some sort or amazing amp of some style. If anyone has more info on him or his set up and music I would be curious I am a big fan of his but cannot find anything about him or where to find his stuff please help.

He has an equipment list on his website. There's a guitar in there, but I can't say I've ever heard a track of his that actually had a live guitar that he himself played. Usually he uses a synthesized guitar, and he's one of the best at doing so.

Uh, if you have all the music off of his site, why would you need to get any more? Odds are, all the music he has put on his site, is all the music he has ever released onto the internet.

Incorrect.

"Merciless Goddess" might use live guitar... if it's sampled, it's very high-quality, better than anything I've ever heard. Otherwise, it sounds to me that generally he uses samples extracted from Steinberg "Virtual Guitarist" which has been pretty widely used over the last few years. For his leads I think he uses a simple sound from one of his hardware units that is just tweaked to perfection.

well I have looked up info on his stuff and from the uncompleted torrent I downloaded it would seem that all the stuff on his site is not even close to 25% of the songs he has made.

Thanks for your help I did not know he listed his equipment on his site.it seems he has withdrew his presence from the net for the past year and no one can find out what hes been doing ? he currently works for game companys and lostchild comp game and makes the music and such.

If anyone has more info or knows where I could download more stuff would be thankful thanks for your time everyone.

• 7 months later...

It's good to know that he has made more songs than what he has on his site. I'd appreciate that link if you could Sobou.

My current favs are: (these are direct downloads by the way)

http://www.ssh.ne.jp/mp3/ms.zip (The Coop should recognize this one :D)

and

http://www.ssh.ne.jp/mp3/ff6_tdb2.zip (Who wouldn't recognize this one)

I don't see why it would be a problem, since you can download tunes off his site for free (which these 2 are from). And we're not exactly making money off of them, just sharing them for others enjoyment. Oh well, if I get burned for this, so be it, at least it'll be me and not you.