Super Mario Land 2: Tremendous Achievement

suzumebachi

ThaSauce Unveils Super Mario Land 2 Project

For Immediate Release

April 1st, 2008

BELEN, NM--ReMix:ThaSauce, in cooperation with Dupaszef, LLC, is proud to present Super Mario Land 2: Tremendous Achievement. Super Mario Land 2: Tremendous Achievement is an achievement unlocked in video game music remixing. Such a great achievement to have been achieved is truly an achievement in itself. Super Mario Land 2: Tremendous Achievement is the remixing community's first official Super Mario Land 2 remix project, an honorable achievement. Also an achievement, is the incredible talent involved in this achievement. Greatly achieved artists, such as:

• Beatdrop
  • injury
  • Children of the Washing Machine
  • that Mexican guy
  • Emmanuel Samuelson IV, Esq.
  • MC TOAD
  • OverCoat
  • that Swedish guy
  • OverCoat

This achievement is available to the public at:

http://remix.thasauce.net/sml2/

Downloading of this achievement is free on the condition that you share this achievement with your unachieving friends. After downloading this achievement, users are allowed to select songs from this collection of achievement and listen to them. The act of listening to these songs is an achievement all on its own. Tell your friends. And your mother. Ty Guenley, ThaSauce Admin, ReMixer, Forum Troll, IRC Troll, World of Warcraft Player, Haver of Basic Skills, Project Director for Super Mario Land 2: Tremendous Achievement (http://remix.thasauce.net/sml2/), and Generally Standup Guy, writes:

"This is totally a crowning achievement. Not unlike the crowning of a newborn child, or like the King of Canada or something."

Founded in 1979, Dupaszef, LLC is a company.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost forgot to post here, but the Singing Quetzl is golden. xD I love it. :-D

Likewise, I also greatly appreciated many of the other ones. I am, however, quite surprised that no one covered the tune from Wario's Castle. :( I am quite grateful that BBA covered the front door tune though. :) Thanks all. :-D

[edit] Btw, am I the only one that thinks that the Zerograv Funkatron sounds like Jeopardy or something? It just sounds so retro gameshow-ish...