MEETUP: Baltimore May '08 - pics page 19

DrumUltimA

Yo guys, this is Dom, I met a few of you here and there, especially at Magfest and/or Otakon last year (I was the guy who organized jamspace over there this year)

Escariot threatened me with death if I didn't throw my hat in here (or at least with a guilt-trip for being too lazy to drive 15 mins south from my place to downtown Baltimore), so if it's cool, I'd like to tag along. I'm pretty certain May 3rd works well for me.

-Dom

http://baltimorebarcams.com/vgmusic/

Escariot threatened me with death if I didn't throw my hat in here (or at least with a guilt-trip for being too lazy to drive 15 mins south from my place to downtown Baltimore), so if it's cool, I'd like to tag along. I'm pretty certain May 3rd works well for me.

Yay!

It'll be cool to see you again too, Pezman

Wow, haha! Everybody hates that date, eh? What about the following weekend: Saturday, May 3rd? The Baltimore Flower Mart will be happening, so that could be fun! It's a street festival with lots of flowers, crafts, and food.

Flower Mart festival? hmmm lived in bmore all my life & im still a newb about these kind of things:banghead: