MEETUP: Baltimore May '08 - pics page 19

DrumUltimA

yes, check page 13 lol

Douuuug, I can't host people this year! I'm packing everything up for my big interstate move Tuesday, and also Cat doesn't want anyone here. :<

So hosting "a couple people" isn't going to be enough if we're gonna do the sleepover thing. Seems like the Sunday BBQ won't work out, unless there are only a couple people wanting to attend.

Douuuug, I can't host people this year! I'm packing everything up for my big interstate move Tuesday, and also Cat doesn't want anyone here. :<

So hosting "a couple people" isn't going to be enough if we're gonna do the sleepover thing. Seems like the Sunday BBQ won't work out, unless there are only a couple people wanting to attend.

i know, i edited my post. i didn't realize that this was turning into a sleepover for the sunday bbq--this means I would need to host everybody? I'm not sure if I could swing that. Who here is interested in the sunday bbq as well?

Who here is interested in the sunday bbq as well?

Honestly, I can understand being social for a couple hours, but two days is a little taxing on me. I don't think I can swing that in one go; Satan has already sent me a C&D for the last ice storm they had down there.

Seriously? If there's enough people there I'll go. I'm no good with small crowds; I'd rather a bigger group.

if people bring sleeping bags, they could probably just line up on the floor in a living room or something. I know it's not an ideal solution, but it could work. also, I'm reconsidering my earlier statement about not sticking around for Sunday.

Nope, he's too busy now to make it since his interweb died yesterday and messed up his plans, plus we've gotta drive up to Reading, PA at 4AM the next morning for TooManyGames. Chances of me going to Baltimore are also slim, since I honestly do have stuff I need to take care of before The Lady & I move. I gotta switch my vote to NO. :'-(

Crap, I don't have anyone's numbers (new phone). Can I get some PMs? I'll probably be coming down around 3, and I'll also probably be taking the light rail down (anyone coming back with me can take it up, and I can also shuttle people Sunday morning).

I, like Xerol, have no one's numbers. I'd hate to miss this thing because I got lost in B-more and couldn't find the monument. and i have been known to get lost in Baltimore....

I can, at least for today, provide transportation for up to 3 people.

T-minus 4 hours!

Hey, i'm only leaving my house now, so I'll be anywhere from 1-2 hours late, depending on whose advice you're to believe. :-(

I'll be in touch probably with either Pixie or Zircon, since I have their numbers.

(Mine is 717-645-4418 )