MEETUP: Baltimore May '08 - pics page 19

DrumUltimA

I still have 12 shots left. I will try to use them as quickly as possible and get it developed. I will bump the thread once I have them available. I guess I don't have to worry too much about the thread dying since Taucer's gymnastics thread is a year old and still going strong! ;)

You'll get them eventually...

Edit: I hope none of you have very high hopes of that one jumping/shoryuken picture. I have a very bad premonition that it didn't come out well.

.....*FURIOUS FACE*!

I just found out about the Baltimore meetup.....I'm so mad that everyone was a stone's throw away from me and I didn't have the time lately to check any boards to see this happening. I'm gonna go cry in my corner.

Maybe next time. *sobs*.

Thankfully, I graduate in about three weeks and I'll have much more time to surf the forums and notice these things.

~Stevo

n17303203_31122661_3714.jpg

It's like I was there... and not missing my right arm.

And also about 3 feet tall. ;-)

Anyway, I finally got around to uploading 2 youtube videos:

Pixietricks is Fresh Princess of Bel-Air

Seeing as I had to downgrade the quality in order to get YouTube to accept them, I may be messing around with better encoding. I'll edit this post with the correct links if I re-up them.