Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

DarsMaul

I had it reserved and beat it like 4 days later, I'm a fast gamer. Great game, lovely graphics and I totally digged the music. And even though I knew how the game would end it still got me to cry. Yeah I really enjoyed it and I'm still enthralled with the 300 missions...

I'm playing through it, and it's pretty fun.

With the major exception of the BS stealth minigame near Modeohiem. There's nothing to hide behind, hardly, and the camera just isn't built for that type of game. I ended up settling for just 4/5 items.

I'm playing through it, and it's pretty fun.

With the major exception of the BS stealth minigame near Modeohiem. There's nothing to hide behind, hardly, and the camera just isn't built for that type of game. I ended up settling for just 4/5 items.

I am at said BS, and yes it is BS.

I spent an hour attempting that minigame, but eventually got my 5/5. What killed me was the game in Chapter 10 where you have to upgrade your rifle and shoot robots. I found the controls fairly imprecise (probably because I didn't upgrade enough). I'll probably do it better when I play through again on hard mode on new game +.

Right now, I'm in the final dungeon finishing off all the missions. Finishing up the second chain of treasure hunter missions where you get the anonymous phone calls, and just paused it at the start of the Bahamut Fury fight (the one where you finally get the DMW) when I got off the train for work.

Everybody saw the ending coming 10 years ago. And yeah, that's a very sad plotline. Probably the saddest one in all FF7.

The sad part is that you actually have to play through the final moments knowing exactly what happens... :(

My favorite part of the game is quite easily the part that plays a Clint Eastwood western right before the final showdown with the badass bad guys-sounding track. That part almost had me bawling. I don't wanna spoil it, but the ones who've made it that far know what part I'm talking about.

The game is still fun as hell on hard mode, and I can see myself picking it up just to do more missions. It's insanely fun.

Also Gackt.

This games time line makes no sense. Wasn't Cloud 21 in FF7? CC is set 7 years before then. I tried to explain the storyline to a friend by comparing it to Star Wars. It's like how Darth Vader apparently built C3po but George Lucas didn't make that shit up until 1997 or whatever. So therefore why there's no references to it in the old ones. Crisis Core is kind of the same way, shit is a little convenient because it's all after the fact.

This games time line makes no sense. Wasn't Cloud 21 in FF7? CC is set 7 years before then.

Correction: 4 years.

Cloud was 20 in FF7 and 16 in Crisis Core. Aeris was 21 in FF7.

Cloud also stated during the Mideel flashback in the original game that he was 16 during the Nibelheim incident.

I don't see the problem here.