Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

DarsMaul

I cheated. I watched all the cutscenes on youtube. But now I know the story, and that's what I wanted. I was not going to spend $150 for another psp for only 2 games. (God of War: Chains of Olympus) Anyway... You can't blame Cloud for living in a fantasy world. First his hometown is burned, then tifa is severely wounded, then his friend Zack (that's my name. Funny story later) gets beaten up, and cloud stabs his hero. Then he is shoved into a test tube, and gets mako poisoning. And after he finally comes around, Zack gives him this message that he needs to live both of their lives. It's not hard to see that Cloud would become Zack in his mind.

So when I was about 10 years old playing ff7, I named cloud "Zack", because that's how I named all my game characters. When it started talking about Zack from Gongaga, I got confused. I thought that they were talking about Cloud. I was wondering why the people there didn't recognize him as the person who left and joined SOLDIER.

I cheated. I watched all the cutscenes on youtube. But now I know the story, and that's what I wanted. I was not going to spend $150 for another psp for only 2 games. (God of War: Chains of Olympus) Anyway... You can't blame Cloud for living in a fantasy world. First his hometown is burned, then tifa is severely wounded, then his friend Zack (that's my name. Funny story later) gets beaten up, and cloud stabs his hero. Then he is shoved into a test tube, and gets mako poisoning. And after he finally comes around, Zack gives him this message that he needs to live both of their lives. It's not hard to see that Cloud would become Zack in his mind.

So when I was about 10 years old playing ff7, I named cloud "Zack", because that's how I named all my game characters. When it started talking about Zack from Gongaga, I got confused. I thought that they were talking about Cloud. I was wondering why the people there didn't recognize him as the person who left and joined SOLDIER.

Spoilers, dude.

Also I bet I can get you to buy a PSP. :P

1. all plot points I said are already told in either ff7 or ff7ac.

2. no you can't.

1. Amazingly enough(and I was shocked when I heard this), there are people who haven't played FFVII or have seen AC. Of course I guess I'll concede that it's a moot point, since it's like not knowing Jesus dies in The Passion of The Christ. :/

2. orly?

Heck, I lean towards the Ninty fanboy side of the spectrum, but I bought a PSP. If it just played games I might just stick with my DS, but factor in the MP3 player functionality and other stuff and it's a pretty worthwhile buy.

Of course, now I'm tempted to get a PS3 for the console-handheld connectivity, not to mention Blu-Ray... pretty sly, Sony...

Especially since they were pushovers in FF VII in all the places you fight them. Here, you fight 3 of them at the right levels and they'll beak you for 3k damage each. Mission over. Mind you, they're not as bad as movers with their stupid delta attack.

Especially since they were pushovers in FF VII in all the places you fight them. Here, you fight 3 of them at the right levels and they'll beak you for 3k damage each. Mission over. Mind you, they're not as bad as movers with their stupid delta attack.

Two words for the Movers: Costly Punch.

Other than that I HATED the Emus until recently, then I got my HP+ up to +999%(Believe me, it took forever)