April is Support OCR month

big giant circles

Now you can show your support by getting the word out that OCR can always use a donation no matter what the month by either inspiring others with your donations, or guilting them beyond all redemption that they are tacitly ruining the site! (Also secretly, so secretly, you can increase your e*peen to incredible lengths)

God save the DJP!

ocrcoin_1.pngocrcoin_5.pngocrcoin_10.png

Now you can show your support by getting the word out that OCR can always use a donation no matter what the month by either inspiring others with your donations, or guilting them beyond all redemption that they are tacitly ruining the site! (Also secretly, so secretly, you can increase your e*peen to incredible lengths)

God save the DJP!

ocrcoin_1.pngocrcoin_5.pngocrcoin_10.png

rofl - those are awesome.

$10 is a small donation to make to keep such an awesome site going. I may be buying an item or two from Amazon soon as well, so if I do I'll go through your store as well. I think I'll even get off my ass and purchase a shirt too.

Edit: Finally broke down and bought Zircon's Antigravity album through the store. I've been meaning to grab it anyway, so why not help out OCR as well.

I just bought $100 worth of stuff from the the astore and I'm buying a shirt tomorrow. Did I do Good? :<

Quick question for djp (if you don't mind and it okay to ask that is): How much do you get on sales in the astore? Is it a percentage thing or just a like a set amount? I just wanted to know if donated enough.:razz:

Edit: I pretty much feel the same way arek does except for the friends part because well, I haven't been here long enough for that. I do respect everyone on this site like if they were a buddy because through my many years of lurking I have gained many lol's in my time of extreme bordom (school) and for the awesome music, So thanks everybody.