April is Support OCR month

big giant circles

How much does clicking the google ads actually help the site? Does Google know how often the links are clicked and pay OCR accordingly, or how does all that work?

In other words, would I help the site by regularily clicking on google ads, even those I'm not actually interested in? And if everyone did that, would it make a huge difference for the site's economic situation or not?

I'm an OCR fanboy.

I've been away and very busy for the last 3 months and just recently with in the last 2 weeks was able to come back to OCR and see what was/is going on. I was very surprised to find this thread and I think it's a great idea. It's great to see people helping out. I download all of the music from this site and I'm a forum regular(when I can be).

This place kicks ass.

DJ Pretzel not only organizes all the coolness of this website, but finds the time to make FF remixes like 'The Sveldt' (5 stars out of 5 on that one). Big Giant Circles not only makes insanely cool music (absolutely can not get enough of 'Eastern Ice Fields') he does stuff like this thread as well. Don't even get me started on how many hit arrangements DarkeSword has produced. zircon, you are a fucking remixing legend. The list goes on and on. My list of favorites is overwhelming. The music you people provide is awesome, and the discussion(s) in off-topic is believe it or not some of the best the internet has to offer.

$20 sent via PayPal.

Thanks for everything. Keep up the good work guys.

I've been listening to remixes off of this site for a long time, and just now finally got around to making my first post in this forum community. I'm glad to say that it's to tell you all that I'm pitching in $10 as well to help keep the site running! Wish I could contribute even more, but Uncle Sam is draining my pockets dry this tax season. :(

Thanks for being here and doing what you do; your music helps my work day go faster!

$20 now, more after i get my tax return.

I have to say that i have had more enjoyment from the music on this site than i can accurately describe. Rock on DJP and rock on OCR!

Edit: I want to buy a shirt, but I'm worried that it won't be long enough...