April is Support OCR month

big giant circles

Been a long time lurker (since I first heard Terra in Black in 2003), and have well over half of the remixes on this site on my computer. I figure it's high time I actually did something to help out an amazing site, and help relieve the stress of an amazing guy/remixer.

$25 sent.

As promised, I've donated an extra $20 to OCR. It's a last minute push, but I think we should still let people know that it is Support OCR Month for these last few days.

Isn't it StarZander?

Sorry, but I'm (once again) unemployed, and I've broken my wrist, so I'm on a limited budget. Otherwise I would donate without hesitation. :(

I just donated by buying a shirt. That counts, right? I meant to do it earlier, but I was kinda hung up on whether to get a Medium or Large... I've had issues in the past where Mediums from some brands are too small so I have to get Large, but then other brands have Mediums that actually fit and Larges that are too large for me. So I'm hoping that the Medium I just ordered falls under the second category. Otherwise I'll be kicking myself for not just donating directly to the site.

So yeah, donation made.

I just donated by buying a shirt. That counts, right? I meant to do it earlier, but I was kinda hung up on whether to get a Medium or Large... I've had issues in the past where Mediums from some brands are too small so I have to get Large, but then other brands have Mediums that actually fit and Larges that are too large for me. So I'm hoping that the Medium I just ordered falls under the second category. Otherwise I'll be kicking myself for not just donating directly to the site.

So yeah, donation made.

OR YOU COULD JUST GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FA- *shot*

jk jk lol

Thx for your support. I just dropped a $25 donation myself.

<4 Hours Left!

Let's go people! Let's see if we can have a last-minute deluge of funds!

OR YOU COULD JUST GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FA- *shot*

jk jk lol

Haha. Actually, it's because I'm only 5'3''. That's right around the height where clothes manufacturers transition from Medium to Large shirt sizes, so depending on the company and how long they make each size (which is my issue with them), I could go either way. But hopefully, if I purchased the wrong size, I can tell without opening the packaging and just exchange it for the other size. Not likely, though. Oh well.

When I get some money from my summer job, I'll donate more directly to OCR. Count on it. :mrgreen:

Forgot to make a post in this thread about it, but I purchased an OCR shirt. It can go right next to the OCR-tan shirt that I made last year. I've been lurking OCR's forums for years (two years before I even signed up to say anything), so thanks everybody associated with OCR for a good chunk of my life spent listening to ReMixes, lurking the boards, etc.