*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Hyrule Princess 5 Trigger'

djpretzel

Drum l00p-age...

I can't safely say what percentage of the drums are loops (possibly even ACID Loops?), but it's fairly obvious that at least that swing drum rhythm is. Actually, based on the repetitve nature of ALL of the drums, I think I could safely guess that they're all drum loops.

The bass is rather cliché, but I can't hold that against this remix, as cliché is sometimes just what the doctor ordered, and certainly isn't a reason to reject a remix.

The sounds used for melody and such don't really seem to fit well with the rest of the song... I mean, the light, flutey stuff and piano doesn't really fit in well with the dance drum loops and thick synth bass. At least, it doesn't in its current state. With a bit of EQ and other assorted polish, it could work.

And yeah, the recording quality is bigtime ass.

NO

madonna sample

overused

hmm

it's got a good beat. It needs MAJOR cleaning up. If all of the cleaning could be done, I'd give it a yes, but the EQ needs fixing, the quality of the recording needs to be upped, and the blatant sampling of the game should probably be brought down a bit, since it's basically Koji Kondo vs. William Orbit here. Surprised BD didn't catch that...

NO

D