UT2D mod for UT3: Music wanted

Rehevkor

I found a mod concept on the Unreal Tournament 3 forums called Zeeless, created by jbizzler. The premise is simple: create a 2D sidescrolling multiplayer game using UT3. I joined him in the project as a designer and mapper, and now we have two working builds: one based on the original UT3 content (called UT2D) and another based on custom content (Zeeless). We're planning to enter the mod into the Make Something Unreal contest.

Right now the only music we have is the standard UT3 stuff, which I've personally heard so much I don't even notice it anymore. We would like to have custom tracks for all of our maps eventually. Right now we have two maps in development, including my own, but we've released a mapper's build of the mod to get more on the way.

If anyone has a non-remix track that you'd like to offer to us for use in the mod, please reply with a link to it. We're looking for any electronic or metal tracks, preferably of an energetic style (UT is a fast paced game). We would prefer tracks made to loop, although normal non-looping tracks are also good as long as the transition from the end back to the start isn't jarring. Keep in mind that it will be looping for the length of a match in the game (usually around 20 to 30 minutes).

If we use your track in the mod, you'll be credited for it in the mod itself and all of its documentation as well. And who knows, we might actually win something and throw a little cash your way.

Thanks!

Zeeless thread on the Epic Forums

Zeeless Test Video (1024x768 x264 AVI)

pretty sweet! no promises, but if i have time, i'll see if i can throw a track together

Thanks, that would be great. Also, if you have any original tracks you've already done that you think would fit, send me some links and I'll give them a listen.

Thanks for the replies everyone, and thanks for sending that track Malcos. I could definitely use it for my map. There's one more near-complete map in the works and several other maps in progress from UT3 forum members, so keep them coming everyone. It would seriously rock to have custom tracks for all of our release maps.