Final Fantasy 5 & 9- Ruins at the Waterfalls

Lancer

First, I know that this is going to probly be really crappy, but I wanted to get some reviews and some help on it. I would like to submit this someday, after enough work and tweaking for it to be accepted. Its a remix of the Cleyra Settlement from FF9 and some hints of My Home, Sweet Home from FF5.

http://www.4shared.com/file/43348452/c6885726/Ruins_at_the_Waterfalls.html

I know its short, I do plan on making it longer than what it is, but before I go too far, I wanted to get some ideas on the remix and see if its ok. Right now, its in the baby stages of it basicly.:oops:

Straight from midi? Not good. It sounds like midi.

Whatever software you're using, it should be able to use soundfonts or some other better samples than general midi. Please, use them. Regardless of how pretty the arrangement would be, the sound is destroying it.

There's Guides and stuff on the OCR forums, and then there's Google. Ask if you have a problem.

I think my biggest problem is that I'm not really accustomed to Anvil Studio just yet. I didn't want to make any threads about it so it wasn't taken as a 'How do I remix' thread you know. I had thought about PMing some people, but I didn't. I do appreate the comments though. I think another problem is that its harder to get info from my mind to Anvil Studio. Maybe its me though. Thanks again.