Nintendo asking for Virtual Console suggestions

Liontamer

I dunno if any had ever played it, but Clash at Demonhead was awesome.

Too awesome, too difficult and too obscure for most. But I agree.

Also Super Dodge Ball for the best sports game for NES (though most football junkies in the gaming world will say Tecmo Superbowl)

1. Final Fantasy III (6 in japan)

2. Earhtbound

3. Super Mario RPG. legend of the seven stars

4. Chrono Trigger

5. Jet force Gemini

I mean it. Give some jetforce love! On overclocked of all places. This game has truly amazing music. It really is one of rare's best. Although sadly overlooked. J

THAT'S FUCKING INFERIOR, I'M REFERING TO THE SNES ORIGINAL DAMN IT ALL ARGGGGGG!!!!!

I have a LOT OF RAGE for it not coming out here....

It's pretty obscure...

http://www.gamespot.com/snes/adventure/clocktower/index.html

http://www.animeboredom.co.uk/games-reviews/snes-clock-tower/27/

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Not sure if this poll thing is still going, but:

5. Jet force Gemini

I mean it. Give some jetforce love! On overclocked of all places. This game has truly amazing music. It really is one of rare's best. Although sadly overlooked. J

I said earlier in the thread that there really weren't any titles I'd want to suggest... Well, I stand corrected. I don't know if Rare games get the chance appear on the VC, but I'd download Get Force Gemini in an instant.

• 2 weeks later...

NP's picks are actually good also. Wily Wars would be a sweet piece of history to get, and Terranigma is in that group of SNES RPG's that we didn't get but should have (Tales of Phantasia, Seiken Denetsu 3, Star Ocean, Bahamut Lagoon, etc.)

Speaking of which, is there any word on getting roms to work with the VC via some sort of homebrew? I ask specifically for the purpose of running games that just won't come to the States on my Wii -- I've dropped around $75 on VC games already, and will continue to do so for games that actually get released.