Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor

Dhsu

phoenix wright is one game that would definitely work no problem with a DS emulator, which exists

its definitely worth it, PLAY IT

Great games should be purchased, not played on an emulator :P

I just finished the 2nd game the other day, and finished the first case of #3 last night. I NEED TO CATCH UP!

Good to see them resort to the avatar system for adventure game aspect. Reminds me of Monkey Island the way they're drawn.

And oh yeah, Phoenix Wright definitely is an 'anime lawyer' type of game. It wouldn't be the same if it was realistic or anything. Also, Edayan could or maybe even should draw some manga sometime or do character designs for anime. His Street Fighter Alpha and Rival Schools work is iconic for Capcom.

Also, I won't want to see the series on home consoles other than maybe as a downloadable game. Because the game really has no replay value whatsoever except for the very best cases, and I will never pay $50 for what is essentially a great throwback to the old days. But it is still an ancient point and click adventure game.

that one is indeed THE case. the one that end the phoenix trilogy.

For whatever reason, I found myself enjoying the final case of the 2nd game more. It was suspenseful and exciting, and the final case of the 3rd game had a few too many twists and turns for me I guess. I just felt that the final case of the 2nd game put Phoenix in a more interesting moral predicament. They are all awesome cases and games though.

For whatever reason, I found myself enjoying the final case of the 2nd game more. It was suspenseful and exciting, and the final case of the 3rd game had a few too many twists and turns for me I guess. I just felt that the final case of the 2nd game put Phoenix in a more interesting moral predicament. They are all awesome cases and games though.

Nope. Moral predicaments aside, the second game's final case was by far the weakest. T&T was the first game to weave a narrative that spanned first case to last, so for everything to come together in the end like it did made it shine.

Besides, the game's were called "Comeback Courtroom" for a reason.

I'm in the middle of case 3-5 now.

Like every other final case in a AA game it starts off like any other and is just now starting to snowball...

Please tell me that Maya doesn't die...

So anyway, is this new Edgeworth game a true AA game (the 5th in the series) or a spinoff?

I'm in the middle of case 3-5 now.

Like every other final case in a AA game it starts off like any other and is just now starting to snowball...

Please tell me that Maya doesn't die...

So anyway, is this new Edgeworth game a true AA game (the 5th in the series) or a spinoff?

Spin-off. Japanese title isn't Gyakuten Saiban 5. It's Gyakuten Kenji. It doesn't play exactly the same way as the Saiban games.

Spin-off. Japanese title isn't Gyakuten Saiban 5. It's Gyakuten Kenji. It doesn't play exactly the same way as the Saiban games.

There's no word on what the games story is gonna be right? My guess it's gonna be Edgeworth's venture in Germany.