VGL Louisville Meetup - pics pg 22+

big giant circles

Well, concert starts at 8:00 and lasts for about 2 1/2 hours, so say we get out of the hall around 11:15. If worst comes to worst, we can always just hang out at the hotel later (bring game systems with us, play cards (euchre!), or whatever). Just seems kinda crappy to finally get out to a meetup and then just hit up a bar. I'm sure we'll be hungry afterwards, maybe there's a steak n' shake or something in the area?

Well, concert starts at 8:00 and lasts for about 2 1/2 hours, so say we get out of the hall around 11:15. If worst comes to worst, we can always just hang out at the hotel later (bring game systems with us, play cards (euchre!), or whatever). Just seems kinda crappy to finally get out to a meetup and then just hit up a bar. I'm sure we'll be hungry afterwards, maybe there's a steak n' shake or something in the area?

actually, this seems like the best game plan, IMO. it's pretty much what we've done at all the other meetups (that I've attended) and it works out nicely.

So, something along the lines of:

-Food

-Concert

-Food

-Hang out (video games, cards, collab, whatever)

-Sleep

Obviously, as details unfold and we see exactly what everyone's availability is, we can get more specific.

I'm up for going to the hookah bar, but I'm also up for just hanging out at a regular bar as well. I guess it just depends if I feel chilled out after the concert or riled up. Ultimately, though, it's going to depend on the transportation, because if there's no one to take us to the Bardstown area, none of us will go.

Still, making plans for after the concert seems secondary when the details for actually attending the concert aren't yet finalized. What's the deal with the tickets, BGC? I vote for group seating in the $48 sections. What about everyone else?

Want Group Seating / $48 Section

Will Share Hotel

Need Transportation

(Did this to give BGC a clear idea of who wants what.)

I'm up for going to the hookah bar, but I'm also up for just hanging out at a regular bar as well. I guess it just depends if I feel chilled out after the concert or riled up. Ultimately, though, it's going to depend on the transportation, because if there's no one to take us to the Bardstown area, none of us will go.

Still, making plans for after the concert seems secondary when the details for actually attending the concert aren't yet finalized. What's the deal with the tickets, BGC? I vote for group seating in the $48 sections. What about everyone else?

Want Group Seating / $48 Section

Will Share Hotel

Need Transportation

(Did this to give BGC a clear idea of who wants what.)

dude, i need SPECIFICS. you can't just post subtle hints as to what your intentions are. these vague generalities are not helping me any.

:<

Guys, I regrettably have had too much on my plate lately to handle this. Two jobs plus a whole slew of personal stuff has really interfered with my ability to make any progress on this. I still need to set up a paypal account, but I'm about to go out of town for some personal family reasons and I won't be back until Monday.

I'll try to get things done soon, but bear with me through the delay, which will hopefully only be a minor one.

I can't make it. My work schedule changes during the summer, and I'll have just started that new schedule in the middle of June. Boss needs everybody during that time, and he can't give me the time off. It was a nice thought to meet some of you guys, but maybe something'll work out later in the future.