VGL Louisville Meetup - pics pg 22+

big giant circles

I've always enjoyed being in the city. Louisville really surpassed my expectations. It's certainly a lot cooler than Cincinnati, with possibly the exception of the Clifton area.

Haha, I disagree. After living in Clifton for the past three years I'm just like blah. I only really like Ludlow, which is tiny compared to the similar area in Louisville (Bardstown Road). But I guess it's all about where you grew up that makes the difference, so in that respect, Clifton probably is a lot more awesome than Louisville could ever be, and the same goes the other way for me (:

Anyway, it was great to meet you guys and I love the pictures. (:

Haha, I disagree. After living in Clifton for the past three years I'm just like blah. I only really like Ludlow, which is tiny compared to the similar area in Louisville (Bardstown Road). But I guess it's all about where you grew up that makes the difference, so in that respect, Clifton probably is a lot more awesome than Louisville could ever be, and the same goes the other way for me (:

Anyway, it was great to meet you guys and I love the pictures. (:

To be fair, the only time I ever go down to Clifton is when I'm seeing my doctor at the Medical Arts building. I'm willing to admit that it could be a lot more boring than it looks.

Guys and gals, that was an awesome meet-up. I got to find out a lot more about the people behind the forum names and it was really fun hanging out with everyone. Despite the complications and numerous turnabouts :P, everything ended up working out and I'm glad I could spend some time getting to know Sinewav, Nekofrog and Ashley on the car ride up. (Don't let me forget to send you those Tees, Ashley.)

It's a little disappointing that BGC couldn't save me a T-shirt (I know you tried your best), but I guess I'll just order one through the OCR store directly and support the site.

I'll get my pictures posted soon, everyone.

Guys and gals, that was an awesome meet-up. I got to find out a lot more about the people behind the forum names and it was really fun hanging out with everyone. Despite the complications and numerous turnabouts :P, everything ended up working out and I'm glad I could spend some time getting to know Sinewav, Nekofrog and Ashley on the car ride up. (Don't let me forget to send you those Tees, Ashley.)

It's a little disappointing that BGC couldn't save me a T-shirt (I know you tried your best), but I guess I'll just order one through the OCR store directly and support the site.

I'll get my pictures posted soon, everyone.

In my defense, Dave only sent me 4 mediums instead of 5 :P

It's cool though, I now know that mediums are top sellers, and next time I'll be sure to bring plenty.