Songs to set the mood

Quantum_mechanik

I'm a nerd. I'm also a nerd with a girlfriend, and thusly, romance is something I look to increase. She's got an album called "Boudoir beats" for evening tete-a-tetes, and I'm trying to set up a playlist to match her using OC Remix. So far, I've got a few tracks, but if anyone has any ideas on what to put in, I'd really appreciate it. I'll share the finished playlist with everyone.

I'm a nerd. I'm also a nerd with a girlfriend, and thusly, romance is something I look to increase. She's got an album called "Boudoir beats" for evening tete-a-tetes, and I'm trying to set up a playlist to match her using OC Remix. So far, I've got a few tracks, but if anyone has any ideas on what to put in, I'd really appreciate it. I'll share the finished playlist with everyone.
PIX OR GTFO

:D

In all seriousness, congrats. I can't think of any songs that would suit that sort of setting. If I come across one, I will be sure to post.

Hokay, so far I have.

Under a New Moon -- Fatty Acid, Sephire

Controlled Jazz -- Scott Peeples

Cruise Control -- Anthony Lofton, Joshua Morse

Lufia's Dream -- Faze

Dreaming Still -- Pixietricks

Beneath the Surface -- Vigilante

Sphercular Kinetics -- Sideways STaircase

Rhodes to the past -- Fatty Acid

Rain in Chicago -- Ziwtra

Vega's Ballad -- McVaffe

Time Chill - MV

The Delay - Blue Magic.

Cammy by Night - MV

Gotta agree--Scarlet Halls of Night is a great song, but waltzing comes before this.