PRC118: Pop Star's Most Brutal Shortcake! (Kirby 64)

Rexy

Hah, I knew it was some kind of "hand drum"; never thought it would be an acoustic guitar rim :D

Still, don't worry about there being sloppy takes or whatever. Like I said, if you have an intended rhythm, this is where editing of the wave file would end up coming in so that the resulting recording would sound more quantised and stuff (even though it's impossible to quantise audio recordings). I've had experience before live-recording a whole bunch of hand percussion in one single music technology assignment last year, so I just thought I'd share my post-recording experiences for anyone that would need it.

Congrats Rexy! Production values always win, it seems :nicework: well plus having a well-arranged song doesn't hurt at all lol.

Honestly I usually pay a LOT more attention to both my arrangement and my production, but what can you do in six hours? At least when you're used to spending more like a couple weeks on a mix, lol.

This was a really fun PRC (only my second one but hey it's all cool), I'm looking forward to participating in more!

I actually catched up on the idea of the hand drumming :D. At first I checked my headphones (what the hell is this noise?) but then I figured it was part of the mix to make things feel more random and live. Although it was a little too random for my taste, I don't think it takes away too much from the song.

Anyways hope to see you all next time, although I'm not sure I'll be able to participate in the next round.