Audio Clip Question

Slimtoad

I'm working on a FFX mix (Seymour Omnis Battle, specifically), and my general question regards taking an audio clip from the game and using it in the mix. Is there any way to find raw voice clips that doesn't have the original game music behind it?

Also, I'm a lurker on the forums and don't post much, but am interested in the community. If I were to post WIPs, what kind of website would be ideal to link to? I have a SoundClick site, but that displays much of my early (and IMHO, uninteresting) stuff. Should I just make my own?

Thanks for the info,

Toad

I'm working on a FFX mix (Seymour Omnis Battle, specifically), and my general question regards taking an audio clip from the game and using it in the mix. Is there any way to find raw voice clips that doesn't have the original game music behind it?

Also, I'm a lurker on the forums and don't post much, but am interested in the community. If I were to post WIPs, what kind of website would be ideal to link to? I have a SoundClick site, but that displays much of my early (and IMHO, uninteresting) stuff. Should I just make my own?

Thanks for the info,

Toad

i think this is a question that should be posted in the remixing forum.

this thread is for feedback on remixes that are being worked on.

as for the voice clips im sure you can google ffx acapella or use a p2p engine.

as for a domain just try to find one that does not compress your songs when you upload them *(cough) myspace...*

i personally use tripod but you can only upload 3 songs at a time but im sure there are many others.