Has anyone ever beaten Zombies Ate My Neighbors?

atmuh

Actually, I was playing it a lot and never could for about a month or so recently. My friend, one day, told me not to get off the couch until I beat the game, and so I sat through and performed extremely well, beating it with no continues. It was awesome. It's good when you only have like, 2 victims to save per level because you can get it done fast, especially with running shoes.

hello there im actually playing this game and now im in the 42 level and still dont reach the end.

I already beat the giant baby, the chainsaw maniacs a giant spider big worms with one baby and some more and now im stuck in a level with four draculas and one frankenstein and in the end there is another big spider who transform into a cientific. the original box say 55 levels of horror so i have to keep killing bastards (-(-(- -)-)-) MARKUKO.

I beat it a long time ago, wasn't easy. for the longest time I pretty much just had to skim by on just 1 victim and pray nothing got to them before I did. lol.

the final boss is the giant spider and he's no walk in the park, I recommend a weed-whacker to get out of the sticky webs so you can move around. (and a couple of those potions that turn you into that big purple monster REALLY help)

and then you're greeted to the super secret hidden level where you see some of the creators of the game in their office and what-not.

Wow! I remember this game back when I was playing SNES with a friend, waaaay back when. Anyway, our favorite level to cheat-warp to was the garden maze where the crazy Jason-freakzoid with the chainsaw kept chasing us. We'd wriggle and squeal like little girls when he found us. Man, great memories.

I got to the stage with the vampire attacking the cheerleaders. This was after my survivors dwindled down to one. There are so many horror flicks that would be good and horrible at the same time in this game.

I DID have a really good run where I survived against the giant worms and rescued the only living person with one unit of health and my partner (my dad) dead. That's the last boss battle I recall surviving.

Fun game, but so hard! If it ever goes to Virtual Console, I'm getting it. No questions asked.

That game is fuckin ridiculous. I got to about level 51 and just couldn't get anywhere from there.

Yes, that was without cheats.

No, I won't have your babies.

I'm the same. I think there's 55 stages total, and my friends and I never got past either 51 or 52. I remember it had the chainsaw guys and it was basically like level 6 except MUCH harder. Fantastic game, though, and I can even remember some of the stage codes. Hey Atma, try "WJQK", it should take you to around level 35. Do it simply because level 37 (if memory serves correctly) is one of the most epic levels in the game.

Yeah, back in the day my brother and I sat down and resolved to finish the game. Took hours to get to the final level (the huge spider) and we had tons of lives and ammo but still couldn't beat him even after all the ammo was depleted. I remember at the end we eventually used up the very last of our squirt guns, but he still didn't die.

I haven't tried since then and I hate that spider..

• DarkeSword changed the title to Has anyone ever beaten Zombies Ate My Neighbors?