Castlevania 3, Final Fantasy 7, and Legend of Zelda request

Kamirine

I'm really wanting to do a contest for this (if permitted) but I'll try this first:

Is there anyone who can do or has done a good remix of the following tracks to the following games?:

Mad Forest from Castlevania 3 (I've got Goat's version already, which was great but I'm looking for something else...)

Reunion from Final Fantasy 7 (I have the two versions posted here but again, looking for another version since I've had them for a year or two.)

Legend from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. (It was included in a beautiful piano remixed melody for the game but I'm looking for a version that includes more instruments.

If anyone can help, I would be very grateful. Please? :puppyeyes:

What genre are you looking for? You state that you don't want what is already there, but it would help to find out what you are looking for. Do you have any particular instrumentation in mind?

I love guitars, violins, drums... And as far as genre, I actually like most types. But my favorite are violins and guitars.