Happy Birthday, NEEDS TO STOP (i.e. continue as is)

Equinox

Yeah, why the hell isn't there a big birthday thread like there used to be? More importantly, why do you all feel the need to make a thread about a day that is probably insignificant to almost every other poster here(no offense, it's just that we don't know who you are. This IS the internet after all).

These things are on the same level of fad threads at this point.

We're not making a birthday subforum.

Look, I hate to say it, but every single forum member does not deserve their own thread. Not even every remixer does. We're all thinking this, but no one wants to say it. We simply have too many for that to be realistic, and now that it's the new fad, the forum is getting clogged.

I guess it is getting a bit out of hand, isn't it?

Not that I mind, personally. Kinda makes ya feel special, both getting a thread and making one. Still, I suppose in the interest of all involved, it would be best to make a single thread and bump it come time for birthdays. And to think, I coulda had my own thread in a month.

We're not making a birthday subforum.

Look, I hate to say it, but every single forum member does not deserve their own thread. Not even every remixer does. We're all thinking this, but no one wants to say it. We simply have too many for that to be realistic, and now that it's the new fad, the forum is getting clogged.

prune them then

the day most of them were made for are long gone and they have no purpose being in the forums anymore

yes, because having SO MANY BIRTHDAY THREADS is a HUGE STRAIN ON THE SERVER and the amount of time it takes to ignore them is a huge burden on our psyches.

seriously. almost every forum i am a part of has a birthday thread for individual users. maybe it's just me, but i find the notion that having individual threads for users who celebrate their birthdays equating to a cause for some form of burden of to be hilariously retarded.

hilariously. retarded.

-= george =-

yes, because having SO MANY BIRTHDAY THREADS is a HUGE STRAIN ON THE SERVER and the amount of time it takes to ignore them is a huge burden on our psyches.

seriously. almost every forum i am a part of has a birthday thread for individual users. maybe it's just me, but i find the notion that having individual threads for users who celebrate their birthdays equating to a cause for some form of burden of to be hilariously retarded.

hilariously. retarded.

-= george =-

1) Signing posts is gay, this is 2008.

2) Just beacuse you don't mind sifiting through happy birthday shit on the first page doesn't mean we have to.

3) Having so many birthday threads is not a huge strain on the server and why you even wasted our time typing this out for no actual purpose puts a strain on my brain.

4) Having a birthday thread for every individual I DON'T KNOW IS AWESOME.

One thread, one compilation, problem solved. Don't be a rebel, don't be a dick.