Larry 'Liontamer' Oji interviewed by Nostalgiaholic on VGM

Liontamer

Excellent interview. Did anyone notice in the header that the interviewer wrote the site address wrong?

Larry “Liontamer” Oji took time out of his busy schedule as head submissions evaluator over at OverClocked ReMix.com to speak with us about his interests, experiences, and memories. This guy loves his video game music!
:tomatoface::<

Larry if I ever saw you smile in a picture, I'd die of complete shock.

Cool interview though.

The Oji does not smile, except in the event of extreme emergencies, in which case his smile has been reported to blind unfortunate passers-by, deflect projectile weapons, and bring dying "bros" back to life. DCT knows this first hand, as he has actually died 3 times already but was always revived by The Oji's smile immediately afterwards.

The Oji does not smile, except in the event of extreme emergencies, in which case his smile has been reported to blind unfortunate passers-by, deflect projectile weapons, and bring dying "bros" back to life. DCT knows this first hand, as he has actually died 3 times already but was always revived by The Oji's smile immediately afterwards.

Ahh, good point. One smile and a couple "yo's" later, and I was cranking out phat beetz again in no time!

ocr-judges-big-giant-circles-pixietricks-zircon-liontamer-and-ocr-founder-djpretzel-evaluate-a-submission.jpg

This might be a really stupid question but...Do you guys actually convene like this when you judge a mix or was this photo just for the interview? Sorry if this was already answered in the interview.

Nice photo btw, Zircon looks either like he hates that mix or he's trying to look cool :P

That pic was from a 2007 Baltimore meetup (day before Easter, I believe.) It wasn't taken for the interview, nor do we ever actually do that to judge a mix. Still a great group pose though :lol:

We totally should though. We should have a joojes meetup and do a Live Judgement Session. We can sell tickets and make money for the site that way tool :tomatoface: