Trackmania Nations Forever is now free on steam

atmuh

i hear its better with a gamepad but i just mapped accelerate to z and brake to x

also add me i am atmuh on steam and in trackmania

i dunno why but this game wont launch on my laptop or one of my desktops only my brothers desktop

its not a hardware issue i guess in a couple days people that have the same problem (i already know of 1) will post it all over the internet and there will be a fix

nevermind directx update fixed that

I've played the first Trackmania years ago, and the TM United, and now this wonderful patch upgrading it ? Downloaded few days ago.

It's really excellent ! Nations is really good too !

But in the United, bronze medals were ok to unlock new tracks.

Now we need silver (gold at the end). It's more challenging.

In the United, we could download custom tracks on the net for 10 coppers (game "money"). Didn't check for that, but we certainly can do it again. So... Infinite tracks !

Good lord, GX is the most frustrating racing game I've ever played...but it was so much damn fun.

QFFT. I got to see an AX machine in action once. It looked quite fun as well.

And Atma, if you want to convince people to play a game, you may want to try writing a review with more than ten words in it.

QFFT. I got to see an AX machine in action once. It looked quite fun as well.

And Atma, if you want to convince people to play a game, you may want to try writing a review with more than ten words in it.

the fact that i like a game when i hate pretty much everything ever says something