The Most Annoying Song Ever (Scientifically)

chumble spuzz

For me, it's one of those things that's so stupid it's funny rather than annoying. I can think of plenty of other music I find much more annoying haha.

Yeah. Usually when something is really stupid, I tend to find it funny. I don't know maybe something's wrong with that.

Only annoying parts were the sporadic organ with the opera singing, and the megaphone lady, and how they used kids' voices a LITTLE bit too much (still infinitely better than that Most Wanted song which is seriously one of the worst things I've ever heard).

The only thing that really annoyed me was the abrupt transitions between each bit without any attempt to lead from one to the other, it was more like lots of little songs rather than one big one. That said, I liked all the bits with the opera rap, Casio keyboard drumbeat and tuba because it reminded me of Earthbound.

edit: Having listened to the most wanted song as well, I fear for the future of mankind if that's the music that people like most.

I'm gonna pretty much say the same thing I said back on midiphile.net when this came up there. It's not as much terrible as it is just plain embarassing. Facepalming aside, I actually quite enjoyed the tuba. The chiptune part in certain sections of the song wasn't bad either. It's actually pretty funny.

Conversely, this isn't half as bad as some of the junk I've been hearing on the radio in the past few years or so. I might think otherwise if this were played as annoyingly consistantly as radio tunes are. Since it isn't, I actually find this 22 minutes of facepalm-worthy hijinks to be more enjoyable, and that's just plain sad.

I found the accordions and cacophony of sounds the most annoying parts. The opera singing actually reminded me of the Saturday Night Live skits with the "hot mike", where they cover current songs with different lyrics.

To me this sounds more like an extended mix or a collage rather than one cohesive song.

• 4 months later...