CMC - Conceptual Music Competition 19: Haunted House

Abadoss

It seems a few people liked the sounds i used, FYI that laughter is actually me :D

I know my piece was short but I didnt have too much time and just wanted to hit the 2 minutes for an entry :( But glad you liked it :) got some nice responces and made me smile.Oh yeah also that pop at the start of mine, thats my crappy wav to mp3 converter, it does it all the time. so annoying.

Grats Blue.Nocturne with your awsome piece :)

It seems a few people liked the sounds i used, FYI that laughter is actually me :D

I know my piece was short but I didnt have too much time and just wanted to hit the 2 minutes for an entry :( But glad you liked it :) got some nice responces and made me smile.Oh yeah also that pop at the start of mine, thats my crappy wav to mp3 converter, it does it all the time. so annoying.

Grats Blue.Nocturne with your awsome piece :)

Oh suuure - no grats for me :'(

Grats to everyone! (including HoboKa)

It's great to see how much everyone improves over each CMC.

That's why I keep entering, so I can polish up my compositions.

Also I use Garritan Personal Orchestra, which is why my songs are mainly orchestral.

But next time, I'm going to use more of the FL synths hopefully, since I'm starting to think I'm a string-a-holic.

Grats to everyone! (including HoboKa)

It's great to see how much everyone improves over each CMC.

That's why I keep entering, so I can polish up my compositions.

Also I use Garritan Personal Orchestra, which is why my songs are mainly orchestral.

But next time, I'm going to use more of the FL synths hopefully, since I'm starting to think I'm a string-a-holic.

How much is G.P.O.?

I'm really enjoying trying to improve through this competition, to be honest, the song I entered in the underwater theme competition was my first song, the one for this theme was my second. I had a bit of trouble remixing songs, so this compo was good because I could write my own. Lets get the next round started soon!