Whats the name of that game?

Bozlifyme

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this game i used to play. It was a pirate game and you used to walk around and dig for treasure. There were also enemy pirates that you had to fight. Once you get everything done, I think you got a trophy and you heard "Yeah, alright, Yeahhh." It was a really old pc game, possibly dos, that I think I got as a demo with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic or the Sith one that was out around the same time. Any help would be IMMENSELY appreciated.

If you're saying it came as a demo WITH Kotor, like some nostalgia thing, then I'd highly recommend looking into games that come from the people who created Kotor, which would be Lucasarts and probably a few other collaborators. Either that or the game it came with wasn't Knights of the Olde Republic, cuz that game isn't too terribly old. 2003 I think.

If you're saying it came as a demo WITH Kotor, like some nostalgia thing, then I'd highly recommend looking into games that come from the people who created Kotor, which would be Lucasarts and probably a few other collaborators. Either that or the game it came with wasn't Knights of the Olde Republic, cuz that game isn't too terribly old. 2003 I think.

O my bad it was the original Jedi Knights. It was an old game.

Uncharted Waters maybe? I'm only familiar with the SNES version, but I believe there was a DOS port as well.

However I find it highly unlikely that it was included with either Jedi Knight or KOTOR. In fact I find it highly unlikely that ANY pirate game besides one of the Monkey Island games was included with ANY LucasArts game.

Uncharted Waters maybe? I'm only familiar with the SNES version, but I believe there was a DOS port as well.

However I find it highly unlikely that it was included with either Jedi Knight or KOTOR. In fact I find it highly unlikely that ANY pirate game besides one of the Monkey Island games was included with ANY LucasArts game.

It wasnt included with KOTOR, it was included as a link to some demos with the original Jedi Knight and the sister Sith game from way back when.