CD cover, check it out

Bozlifyme

Also, "Boggio"? You'd think that when you finally have the chance to pick your own name, it wouldn't be something that sounds like an Italian marsh.

Although on the other hand, mine sounds like an onomatopoeic sneeze, so I guess I'm not one to talk. <_<

What is yours?

Also, "Boggio"? You'd think that when you finally have the chance to pick your own name, it wouldn't be something that sounds like an Italian marsh.

This is actually his first "big" event. He isn't well known, but the stage name he usually uses is DJ Bojj. He didn't feel like he should pull that out on his first event so he decided to use his last name.

Anyways, here's a clip of the begging of his demo set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59FudIetHI

The CD artwork dosen't look bad at all, I would highlight the "Boggio" though.

Simply because it's the name the DJ is using, actually it should be the most important part to stress in the design so you definitely want it to be easy to see.

Maybe use sort of a white or yellowish color to highlight it, you should probably also change the font to something like Arial the current font dosen't seem to be familiar.

If you prefer the current font type than by no means change it, but I would again definitely highlight "Boggio".

Besides that the design is pretty slick, cool demo set video.

I would suggest using a font other than Porcelain. It's already a complicated font and your layering of it makes it look quite convoluted. Find a font with a simplicity that would make the name stand out more. Pretty fonts are fun to use, but this is an album cover and the artist's name should be easily read. Either make the background lighter - this would mean you have to make "DEMO" darker- or make it darker and change "Boggio" to a lighter font.

It's a pretty nice cover. I suggest making that symbol behind the artist name on top of the background design or having it more faint.