Tyrian 2000 - Needs more remixes

Runty

This 2D shooter from the 90's is a complete classic, and is still played to this day by a few purists. I know there's already one remix of a tune for this on the site, but I hardly think that's enough. There should be more of this game's great soundtrack remixed.

So, does anyone want to take up the challenge? Any tune will do.

I was just trying to make things easier for the midirippers. :(((

I don't think there's a real need for that since the FM Sound versions of almost all the tunes are better than the midi ones anyway. It's also pretty easy to figure out the notes for people wanting to sequence and/or remix covers of the tunes.

• 2 weeks later...
Dunno if anyone other than myself, is going to attempt to finish resequencing the MIDI's of Tyrian relative to the ones heard on the FM synth. (so far, definitely better than the rips)

I know I did my four with the FM Synth versions in mind, but they're not exactly hot on quality because I'm just not good (and being as old as they are, they were intended for MSGS anyway). I'd like to do more, but as most already know, I'm not so great at finishing personal projects, hence my requests from time to time.

Btw, there's also this Tyrian thread thread as well to look at / post in.