Gunstar Heroes

AJ-enova

Hm, I may participate in this. I've been playing that game since I was like...9 or 10. Hell, I still have the original game in my possession. :D

It's...gonna be hard choosing a track to remix, though. >.>

This is great news! I hope you choose something other than the mine cart level. I listened to one of your songs and it was very good.

Anyone who has a Nintendo Wii should definitely get GH. It was the first game I bought on the Virtual Console. Black's Base music is nostalgic heaven.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, what's up all? So I decided to try and create a much needed gunstar heroes remix. It's not complete yet, but I've got a good chunk of it done, and I decided to post it to the WIP forum for some feedback. If you have any suggestions/ideas let me know so I can make this mix as awesome as I can. :D

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33280

Hey, what's up all? So I decided to try and create a much needed gunstar heroes remix. It's not complete yet, but I've got a good chunk of it done, and I decided to post it to the WIP forum for some feedback. If you have any suggestions/ideas let me know so I can make this mix as awesome as I can. :D

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33280

oh I see, you want to submit this to OCR! Well, I want to play guitar on it. Just kidding. I suspect this will turn out pretty great when you are done.

I guess I should have given your wip more criticism so that you could make it better. maybe I'll do that some other time. For now, this is GREAT, great news for this thread guys!! come on! let's go!!! get fired up!

• 1 month later...