Earthworm Jim 1 & 2, Clayfighter, and Boogerman on VC!

Shadow Wolf

http://wii.ign.com/articles/868/868200p1.html

I know it's cardinal sin linking IGN, but come on. BOTH Earthworm Jim Games, Boogerman, and Clay Fighter on VC! Best. Ever.

EDIT: Since I've already sent you to Mordor, have a look at The Conduit while you're there. A Wii game that looks as good as Bioshock? Who could have imagined? The only problem is that this one can't seem to get any love from a publisher. Anyone here who can help with that?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/867/867498p1.html

Actually, I like better the Genesis version. Tommy Tallarico did a great work with its soundchip.

Tommy Tallarico is the most patheic egomagica composer ever. None of his works are great . . . NEVER say he do great work!

No, I love Tallarico! I look up to him. A lot.

I haven't play Earthworm Jim in years. I wish I had a Wii. That would be the first game I would download! Clayfighter was eh, whatever. I heard Boogerman suck the big one.

After playing the PC "Special Edition" of Earthworm Jim (pretty much the same, just with that extra "Big Bruty" level and CD-quality music), I found it hard to go back to the consoles...

Never gave EWJ2 much time (at the time it striked me as too different) and never played Boogerman at all, so I should get on those.

Edit: If you're listening to the track above, wait around for the guitar solo. 8-)

Sucks that it's the Genesis version, so that means crappy sound :[

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know you two are moaning about. One of the things that surprised people when EJ 1+2 were released, was the sound quality of the Genesis versions. The sound effects aren't dramatically different sounding, and the Genesis sound chip was used to great effect on the music... so much so, that a number of reviewers felt the Genesis versions sounded better overall (more so with the first game than the second, but still...).

Though it looks really nice for Wii, I really would debate the assertion that it looks as good as Bioshock and maybe put it somewhere around a sub-Doom 3 (except unlike both of those games it looks like there will actually be lights! Ha ha!). It still looks like a really nice engine though.

As for Earthworm Jim, I am so pumped right now

After playing the PC "Special Edition" of Earthworm Jim (pretty much the same, just with that extra "Big Bruty" level and CD-quality music), I found it hard to go back to the consoles...

Never gave EWJ2 much time (at the time it striked me as too different) and never played Boogerman at all, so I should get on those.

Edit: If you're listening to the track above, wait around for the guitar solo. 8-)

NICE.

Is it possible to obtain the whole soundtrack?

Don't know you two are moaning about. One of the things that surprised people when EJ 1+2 were released, was the sound quality of the Genesis versions. The sound effects aren't dramatically different sounding, and the Genesis sound chip was used to great effect on the music... so much so, that a number of reviewers felt the Genesis versions sounded better overall (more so with the first game than the second, but still...).

Rather than making it "Story Time with Schwaltzvald and his Grimly Tales", I'll just find a Genesis rom to see for myself if it makes me feel the same way when I tried it years ago...

HAH! Wow...is it just something you hear over the ending or is it Jim talking to you?

The difficult ending just has a screen saying "You're the Best!" followed by the regular game credits. The easy ending has a long scrolling educational blurb on worms, followed by the game credits with that running commentary.

Wow, they really want to revive this character badly.

Not only is Earthworm Jim coming to VC, but a 4th title has been announced along with a TV series and feature film.

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/200804221628PR_NEWS_USPR_____CLTU149.htm

Personally, I'm looking forward to TenNapel's "Neverhood" movie more...