pixietricks album - See new thread for remix contest!

Jillian Aversa

It is time: my debut album, Origins, has hit the streets!!! Pick up your copy today! Physicals are at JillianGoldin.com, full quality digitals are available through CD Baby, and other digitals are on iTunes. Why get it today, you ask? Read on.

-----------

Earth Day Fundraiser

In honor of Earth Day, I want you to help me in contributing to The Nature Conservatory's Plant a Billion Trees campagin! For every copy of Origins (physical or digital) purchased by 11:59 pm EST on April 22nd, I will donate one dollar to this cause. What can one dollar do? One dollar plants one tree! Help save The Atlantic Forest in Brazil - one of the most endangered rainforests in the world, with only 7% left of its original area. Unbelievable...

My goal is to raise $100 for the campaign this week. You can also contribute on your own separately by clicking on the image on this page. You can even track the progress there. Mother Nature will thank you; I promise. Let's do this!

Keep in mind that the number on the page may appear lower at times because I will be donating my album proceeds in batches, as opposed to one order at a time.

-----------

Anyway, I hope you too are excited for the release. Those of you who won digital copies through me before will be receiving them soon.

Please let me know what you think of the album! You can post reviews on the CD Baby page, talk here, or discuss your thoughts on my own forum. I would really love to hear your reactions and answer any questions you may have.

I may have had all the tracks sitting on my hard drive for the last few weeks, but even though I've spent lots of time with each already during the mixing/mastering process, today is still awesome. BTW, you may notice "Deliverance of the Heart" is the final track - just for the record, this IS legitimately licensed and royalties are being paid... just in case you were curious :-)

ps. Earf Day. Plant some green with some green.

I may have had all the tracks sitting on my hard drive for the last few weeks, but even though I've spent lots of time with each already during the mixing/mastering process, today is still awesome. BTW, you may notice "Deliverance of the Heart" is the final track - just for the record, this IS legitimately licensed and royalties are being paid... just in case you were curious :-)

ps. Earf Day. Plant some green with some green.

long sentence ftw.

i'm really excited to be buying this later this week. can't wait, jill!

Eeeeeeep! So sorry about the "bad key" problem, guys! Apparently that batch I generated was messed up. Sending new ones now.

Wes: I'm not surprised about the gobbledy gook showing up in your tag; track 4 is supposed to be "The Secret Guards of Kalé". I'm sure it's the accent on the e that messed things up in your player. It looks fine in itunes, though, so I guess it depends on what you're using.

Ordered -- all sorts of good music has been coming my way in the mail recently! This will be the 3rd CD I buy directly as a result from the Ourstage competition, having already gotten Antigravity and Hero of the Grey Area...both of which I'd highly recommend of you're a fan of zircon or sgx's music. It's nice to hear what they do with original compositions, and I'm sure I'll say the same thing about Origins once I get it.

Thank you, all!

As for the continuing "bad key" problem, Xerol will be fixing it soon. What's happening is that whenever I create a new key and someone uses it, it deletes the keys generated after that. Let me know if you've still be unable to download, and I will send you another one today as soon as the code is corrected. Sorry. :<