[ALBUM] Binster - Abandoned - free download

binster

Awesome compilation, Martin! Of course, some of the stuff is new to me, while some of the others are already like old favorites to me. It's a testament to the consistency of your work in the past 5 years that you can go back that far in order to put this together. Most people in the community get scared of revisiting any of their past material. Thanks very much for including me in the special thanks!

Everyone ought to go out and DL this one immediately!

Awesome compilation, Martin! Of course, some of the stuff is new to me, while some of the others are already like old favorites to me. It's a testament to the consistency of your work in the past 5 years that you can go back that far in order to put this together. Most people in the community get scared of revisiting any of their past material. Thanks very much for including me in the special thanks!

Everyone ought to go out and DL this one immediately!

No probs Larry - you've been a big support over the years, of course you deserve special thanks :)

Great, great stuff! Some of the best breaks music I've heard. I'm kinda sad that So Angry didn't make it on there, especially a non-topped and tailed version ;). Good stuff though, worth a purchase if it were possible.

So Angry will be on album number 2 (currently in production).

Good to hear you think it's worth a purchase! Not sure how I'd go about making it buyable, though - too many samples to self-release it legally, and not sure what labels would be interested...

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A quick bump for this thread.

http://www.abandonedsheep.com/album

I've just updated the Album page to feature streaming versions of the all the album tracks, courtesy of soundcloud.com

A bonus of making the album streaming is that you can now hear the full version of Survival Instinct, as opposed to the edited version in the downloadable album. Hurrah!

Enjoy!

Binster

• 1 month later...