[ALBUM] Binster - Abandoned - free download

binster

• 3 weeks later...

Heh, cheers Hy Bound :) Glad it's still ticking the box!

Binster news!

I've updated abandonedsheep.com and soundcloud.com/binster with all the various mixsets I've completed so far, to compliment all the music I've completed so far :)

Also!

There are two new remixes coming out from me, one will be on Re:Connect Recordings and is of a classic track from their catalogue, and the other will be on a new label, of a new track from a new artist. More info as and when.

Work continues on album number 2 :D

Binster

Sorry people, but I took the download offline. A couple of reasons for this -

1) I shall be sending it to labels and that, and having a downloadable version of it online may cause issues.

2) Track 11 (Survival Instinct) is commercially available right now, and the downloadable version that was up previously had a shortened edit of the track. The streaming version - http://www.abandonedsheep.com/album - has the full length track on there. It's the album, the way it was meant to be :D

I'll keep this thread updated with news about the album.

Cheers

Binster

Oh, and sorry for another bump, but...

ATTENTION "STEVE'S LAMENT" FANS!

I forgot to mention that nervous_testpilot did a remix of Steve's Lament.

http://soundcloud.com/nervous_testpilot/binster-steves-lament-nervous-testpilot-remix

It's massive trance action! I should update the album page to feature this remix on there, too...