Is it just me or is this guy really messed up?

BluefoxIcy

Yeah. His songs are all titled things like "Air Guitar Hell" and "Erotic Nightmares" and "Fuck Yourself" (actually damn graphic for something that came out of what seems to be an instrumental band).

... but they all rock pretty hard, in a dark and brooding sort of way.

Are you only know discovering Vai?

Am I only what? ?_? Your grammar gets stupider and stupider.

Dude I didn't listen to anything outside Weird Al and OCReMix until I started playing Guitar Hero 3 and guitar. I never even turned on FM radio in my life, and had a PDA or SOMETHING with my own music since it was possible (and don't remember much before that, but dad's usually got the same CD in the car for months and the volume's low so...)

Actually folks on the Ibanez forum pointed me towards Vai a while ago. It's been a couple weeks before I actually looked ;p

Oh. LOL.

Guess you'll have to wait until summer for that one.

Okay, but when in the FUCK can I get stereo >_< seriously ugh how hard is it to fix this shit? I guess they have to make sure they've pressed a disc for every shipped GH3 already (for replacement AND restocking current broken shit ones).

Yeah. His songs are all titled things like "Air Guitar Hell" and "Erotic Nightmares" and "Fuck Yourself" (actually damn graphic for something that came out of what seems to be an instrumental band).

... but they all rock pretty hard, in a dark and brooding sort of way.

Your virgin ears need to hear Nothingface's Murder is Masturbation, or any Carpathian Forest.

Vai is just such a hottie =3

On a related note, Bluefox, check out Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, Eddie Van Halen, Paul Gilbert and possibly Yngwie Malmsteen. Those are bound to keep you busy with guitaring goodness for a quite a while.

Johnson is on my list (I <3 Cliffs of Dover, been meaning to get the whole Ah Via Musicom album but haven't gotten around to it... I have the tab book). Satriani has been mentioned to me... and someone made a comment about Van Halen last time I tried to play part of the solo from Through the Fire and Flames (I can't, so I just threw the pick and started tapping it).

Gilbert and Yngwie(?!) are new to me... gotta make note on that.