SGX Wins OurStage $5,000 April Grand Prize!!! Thank You OCR!

zircon

Andy and I are up to #1 again in New Age/World - yay! But it does seem like there is some dirty voting going on, because the #2 is... heh heh... :roll:

It's too bad sgx and Andy are in the same category this month, because it divides my loyalties. Gotta be a liiiittle biased towards Andy though, sorry! I've seen some back and forth the past couple days so it looks like that one will be close. :o

Is there a way for us (as listeners / judges, not artists) to check on the current status of events? I'm curious to know how the four of you are holding up.

You don't even have to create an account. Just click the "Music" link and go to the genre SGX, Zircon, Jill, and Audix are competing in.

That simple really. :)

^That just brings me to a voting list -- is there a way to view a page of how all the semi-finalists are currently doing? I'm assuming it's a link that I just can't find.

Also, Audix: If you don't win your category, it will be a travesty. Your track is by far and away the best there, and that's without an OCR bias that would have gotten my vote anyway. :P

edit: Figured it out -- just had to click a different link to what I thought would be the same spot. Also, all semi-final voting has been done for all three categories. Good luck to all of you!

Yeah, I have to agree with OA... "Cibola" sounds like keyboard auto-pilot to me, and the samples are poor. But July10 does seem nice! He fanned me and posted a sweet message.
Hmm, after thinking about it more I can agree with what you said about the song's quality, but I really like the melody. If he polished it up and improved the quality it might be really cool though IMO. And yeah, he's definitely a good guy from what I've seen. But yeah, once again good luck to you and Andy (aw heck, sgx too) in the finals:smile: Edit: Congratulations on making it to the finals!