Chrono Trigger 'Battle Fatigue'

Nekofrog

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to remake Crono Trigger, you don't want to wait ten years and do it professionally. Square won't give you permission, or they'd sue, and they might not let you come over and do it yourself.

Learn to program now and make it an indy, no profit, project. Or learn to use RPG Maker or Game Maker.

I'm going into the same field (although, all I need is four more years of college), I'm not bullsh****** you. I'm not saying you can't do the remake, I'm saying you can't wait ten years, and you can't do it professionally. (Although, I admit: if you wait ten years and do it as an indy project, you might be able to do it, I'd just be surprised.)

But seeing as this isn't topical, PM me if you want to reply to what I said.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd give everyone a fair update:

Has been worked, worked, reworked, submitted, and is in what I believe to be in the final stages of being YES'd. Just needed to fix some production issues, hope I've done that.

You can have a listen (but not download) here:

High quality:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=741573

Low quality:

Also, it's now known as "Fight For Our Future!"

I'll say it again, if I were you i'd at least change the hi-hat pattern at some parts, maybe even switch it up with a ride/crash cymbal. For example I think the part at 1:28 would sound much heavier if it had a crash playing every half note instead of the incessant hi-hat pattern. 1:49 would benefit greatly from a quarter note open hi-hat pattern too IMO. Anyway, good luck with it.

Just thought I'd give everyone a fair update:

Has been worked, worked, reworked, submitted, and is in what I believe to be in the final stages of being YES'd. Just needed to fix some production issues, hope I've done that.

You can have a listen (but not download) here:

High quality:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=741573

Low quality:

Also, it's now known as "Fight For Our Future!"

ummm hmmm just got 4 words to describe this...

HOLY SHIT IT'S GOOD

:D:D

And you know its really pathetic how this has almost 3.5k views yet only 40 comments...I knew Americans were lazy...but this is just lame. Lol, anyhoo, good job on this mix.

ummm hmmm just got 4 words to describe this...

HOLY SHIT IT'S GOOD

:D:D

And you know its really pathetic how this has almost 3.5k views yet only 40 comments...I knew Americans were lazy...but this is just lame. Lol, anyhoo, good job on this mix.

....because every single person besides you that visited this thread is american

anyway, listened to this song a while ago when neko was begging for reviews back on irc.

good stuff then and good stuff now

better get yes'd