Folder Opening "Click" Sound

Mass

Okay here's the deal, I just did a little cleaning on my laptop's hard disk. Then after I restarted it, the click sound when i usually open my folders and file disappeared.

Can anyone help out? Somehow i find browsing through my files dull without that sound...

settings-->control Panel-->Sound & Audio devices-->Sounds. Should show up on the list... or perhaps you need to turn up the volume for ya to hear...

Also hey you can now customize what sounds are playing for specific actions :)!!

Got the "Self Destruction" alarm used in the Resident Evil ReMake as my shutdown imminent message as well as the short clip of a song used in Resident Evil:CVX, the theme of the twins with the woman singing some words ss my logon sound.

To be quite honest I'm not sure myself which sound it would be at the moment since I'm at work; Much different set up here than at my home PC. The best way to learn is to learn the hard way imo, but I'm sure some one else can provide a better answer right now.

Okay, thanks for the effort. Hehe, guess i'll have to do it by trial & error.

If anyone can help sort my tiny little problem out i would really appreciate it.

Thankzz~